Residential Installation Services
Webasto makes it easy to go electric with our residential and commercial installation services. Our nationwide network of EV-certified and licensed electricians will install and test your EV charging station, facilitate permitting and final inspection, and train you on how to best use your new charger.
What Sets Our Installation Services Apart?
At Webasto, we specifically train our network of certified installers on the specifics of installing residential and commercial EV charging. They’re required to know all of the relevant local requirements for charger installation, and they are equipped with special equipment that allows them to certify that a charger is functioning properly. Not only that, our installers will obtain necessary permits and manage the inspection of the completed installation by the local regulatory agency. This takes added hassle off of your shoulders and allows you to enjoy your new EV and charging experience worry-free.
3-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Sometimes equipment can fail and problems arise, even with one of the best reputations in the industry for reliability. If in the unlikely event that you have an issue with the operation or installation of your EV charger, we offer a 3-year hassle-free limited warranty that includes on-site hardware replacement. If you ever have a problem you can be confident that our customer service team has your back.
Turn-Key Installation Services
Depending on your garage configuration, we offer a standard one-day installation service with prior pre-assessment and permit gathering. Our installation partners will handle the permit process for you. All you need to do is speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives who will ask you a few questions and get your service scheduled. To get started, simply give us a call at 888-833-2148.
What Does a Standard Installation Include?
- 20 or 40 ampere, 240-volt circuit breaker in existing utility panel
- 30 feet or less of feeder from utility panel to the EV charger or NEMA 6-20 receptacle where your EV charger or TurboCord will be connected or plugged in
- The EV charger or NEMA 6-20 receptacle will be installed at your preferred location per assessment
- The EV charger or NEMA 6-20 receptacle will be fully tested and certified as operational
- Customer will be trained on operation and troubleshooting
- Permit will be pulled (fees may apply)
- Industry leading warranty. 3 years parts and labor. 24/7 call center support
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started is easy! Simply visit our store or contact our Customer Service Center at 888-833-2148 to discuss how we can make your EV charger installation easy and worry-free.